Q: IS THERE A CANCELLATION POLICY?
- A: There is a 72hr cancellation policy. An example is this. If your reservation date is the 18th, you must cancel your reservation before midnight on the 14th. Cancellations must be done through the same booking engine you reserved at.
Q: CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION BY CALLING HOTEL OR EMAIL?
- A: Your reservation is not considered CANCELED unless it is done through the booking engine you reserved through originally. Cancellation or Amendments to a reservation are not accepted via email or voicemail message. Click on Make A Reservation, and click on AMEND/CANCEL and using the GK number you were given at the time you reserved, follow the screen prompts. Credit Cards are charged 72hours in advance of check in date. No refunds if a cancellation is out of the 72hr. time frame.
Q: CAN I BOOK MY STAY BY CALLING THE HOTEL OR EMAIL?
- A: In accordance with credit card company compliance, all reservations must go through the secure reservation system on this web site. Unfortunately reservations cannot be taken via phone or email, as well as price quotes.
Q: WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
- A: Credit Cards are charged for one night(first night) of your stay, 72hrs prior to your check in date, any balance due (taxes) will be charged at check in.
Q: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF MY FUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING
- A: If your credit/debit card declines during pre-registration, the reservation is canceled. A re-instated reservation is subject to availability and rate changes.
Q: WHEN A RESERVATION IS A REQUEST AND NOT CONFIRMED,IF
I ENTER MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, WILL MY CARD BE
- A: Your credit card will not be charged until you have a confirmed reservation from the hotel. Once a reservation is confirmed, you will receive and e-mail confirmation from the hotel. You should read the information contained in this confirmation as it will answer many of your questions.
Q: IS THERE A SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED?
- A: There is a security deposit of $100.00 required at check in on a MAJOR credit card. Cash is not accepted for Security Deposits.
Q: IS THE SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE?
- A: The security deposit is a pre-authorization on your card, it is not a charge. All rooms are checked prior to check in and again after your check out, if there are no damages, missing items, evidence of smoking,your security deposit is released.
Q: CAN I USE A DEBIT CARD?
- A: We accept debit cards, please be aware of your bank policy with reference to the time frame for "pending" charges on your account. It can take up to 30 days for your bank, depending on their policy to credit your funds back to your card. The hotel does not hold up your funds.
Q: CAN I USE A GIFT CARD?
- A: We do not accept gift cards, all access cards, pre-paid cards, tax company cards. Major credit or debit cards only.
Q: CAN I RESERVE A ROOM FOR MY FRIEND?
- A: The credit card holder MUST be present at check in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation. All guests of the registered guest, names must be provided to desk agent at check in.
Q: CAN I USE A DIFFERENT CARD AT CHECK IN THEN THE ONE USED
TO MAKE THE RESERVATION WITH?
- A: You may use a different credit card to pay the balance that is due at check in, however, if you wish to put all charges on that second card, there will be a 20% service charge to refund the original card that was charged at pre-registration.
Q: CAN MY GUESTS ARRIVE BEFORE ME AND CHECK IN?
- A: No. Unless the credit card used to reserve and pay for the room is in their name and their name is on the reservation, no other person other than the registered guest can check in.
Q: IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION WHEN RENTING A ROOM?
- A: Unless accompanied by a PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN, all guests must be 21 and over to rent a room. The room must be in the name of the parent or legal guardian and paid for on the parent or legal guardians credit card and the parent or legal guardian must be on premise for the duration of the stay and be able to prove guardianship.
Q: CAN MY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN RENT A ROOM FOR ME?
- A: No, All guests must be 21 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will remain on premises for the duration of
There are no refunds, so please unless you are 21 or over do not reserve a room as the one night charge will still apply.
Q: ARE THERE ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR EARLY CHECK IN OR LATE
- A: Yes
Q: CAN I BRING A PET?
- A: Pets are not permitted in rooms or common areas.
Q: IS SMOKING PERMITTED?
- A: No, evidence of smoking will result in additional charges to your credit card.
Q: IS THERE A LIMIT TO AMOUNT OF PEOPLE PERMITTED IN A ROOM?
- A: Yes, under Room Types/Rates/Make A Reservation, each room has the maximum people permitted to be in a room listed. If you need to accommodate more people than what is listed for each room type you should consider renting additional suites to suit your needs. The hotel will contact you with the alternatives to meet your requirements. There are no exceptions to room occupancy limits regardless of age.
Q: ARE THE KITCHENS FULLY EQUIPPED?
- A: Kitchens are equipped with dishes, coffee pot, utensils, toaster,microwave, two burner stove, small pot and pan. Larger pots and pans may be acquired through the front desk. We do not supply coffee, sugar, filters, cream.
Q: IS THERE A PARKING FEE?
- A: Parking is free in our indoor parking garage, ONE vehicle per reservation.
Q: CAN MY OVERSIZE VEHICLE FIT IN THE PARKING GARAGE?
- A: The clearance for the indoor parking garage is 6'5".
Q: IS THE POOL OPEN ALL YEAR?
- A. The swimming pool is outdoor and is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent in the pool/game room area.
Q: CAN I ACCESS THE BALCONY FROM MY ROOM?
- A: Not all rooms have balconies, however the ones that do have balconies, for insurance compliance, cannot be accessed by a guest. This is NOT a negotiable policy by means of signing waiver or additional fees.
Q: DO YOU HAVE IN ROOM SAFES?
- A: We do not provide safes in room or at front desk.
Q: WHAT DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Debit Cards must have a MAJOR Credit Card Logo on it and cannot be a prepaid, all access, tax card. Debit cards must be attached to your checking or savings account. NO PREPAID CARDS, GIFT CARDS, ALL ACCESS CARDS, TAX CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Credit Cards accepted are Visa, Master and Discover.
Q: DO I NEED TO PROVIDE MY OWN LINEN?
- Bedding and Bath linens are provided by hotel.
Q: DOES THE ROOM HAVE A JACUZZI IN IT AND HOW BIG ARE THEY?
- All rooms have a STANDARD size JETTED bathtub. These are not hot
tubs. Hot tub is located on the third floor and is open from May to
September(Labor Day Weekend) weather permitting.
HOTEL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
MISREPRESENTATION VOIDS A RESERVATION
All guests must be 21 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will remain on premises for the duration of the reservation!!
There are no refunds, so please unless you and all of your guests are 21 or over do not reserve a room as the one night charge will still apply.
Please see the blue links on the left side of page, many of your questions can be answered in one of these links. If you cannot find the answer to your questions:
E-Mail us with your questions or concerns:
CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS TO YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOT
BE ACCEPTED IF SENT VIA EMAIL OR VOICEMAIL MESSAGE. PLEASE
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION OR VISIT
OUR FAQ PAGE FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.